Forest is a dark grey/green liner with blue undertones. Apply with our Flawless Focus Eye Liner Brush for the perfect application!
“Easier for me to use than liquid, and I like the more natural effect of shimmery colored powder as a liner.” —Carol Calacci, Managing Editor
These liners wear All Day long! You can use wet or dry, but for best results I would use wet. I use the lid to the liner, use a small fine line eye brush and dip in some the water, put a little bit of powder in the cap and make a little paste. You don't want it too runny or too thick. Then swirl your brush in it and drag to a fine point. Then sweep the liner across your lash line as close as possible. Let it dry and you are set for the day!
Comes in a 5 gram handy dandy jar. 1.5-2 grams Nt. Wt.
sifter included, lasts a long time!
Contains: mica, iron oxides, may contain: titanium dioxide.
I do have more in stock...
NEWS FLASH - THIS JUST IN...
Mixology Makeup competed yet again in the Beauty Olympics and here are the results!
- GOLD for best green (eco friendly) makeup
- SILVER for best eye shadows - runner up to Bobbi Brown!
- SILVER for best powder eye liners - runner up to Bare Minerals!
- SILVER for best illuminizers - runner up to B.M!
- BRONZE for best powder blushes - runner up to Nars and B.M!