Iris is a deep blue liner with shimmer.
Thats right we just found out our liners were runner up only to Bobbi Brown AND the only Independent makeup line in 2008 Beauty Olympics! We are super excited can you tell? :)
“Easier for me to use than liquid, and I like the more natural effect of shimmery colored powder as a liner.” —Carol Calacci, Managing Editor
These liners wear All Day long! You can use wet or dry, but for best results I would use wet. I use the lid to the liner, use a small fine line eye brush and dip in some the water, put a little bit of powder in the cap and make a little paste. You don't want it too runny or too thick. Then swirl your brush in it and drag to a fine point. Then sweep the liner across your lash line as close as possible. Let it dry and you are set for the day!
Comes in a 5 gram jar with sifter. 1 gram Nt. Wt. Contains: mica, iron oxides, may contain: titanium dioxide.
NEWS FLASH - THIS JUST IN...
Mixology Makeup competed yet again in the Beauty Olympics and here are the results!
- GOLD for best green (eco friendly) makeup
- SILVER for best eye shadows - runner up to Bobbi Brown!
- SILVER for best powder eye liners - runner up to Bare Minerals!
- SILVER for best illuminizers - runner up to B.M!
- BRONZE for best powder blushes - runner up to Nars and B.M!